"I Chose You"

Good Morning Saints:

“I chose you”. We can’t do any better than hear these three words from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is very calming and disarms us from any pride and fills us with humility and gratitude. Yes, Jesus chose us and we did not chose Him. Be rest assured today and forever and bask in His everlasting love. He (Jesus) is the Vine and we are His branches and as long as we abide (dwell) in Him and His Words, we will bear fruit that remains forever.

Apart from Christ, we can do absolutely nothing that is meaningful and that lasts forever; like “love one another”. I thank God for His Holy Spirit in us that loves people through us especially the unbelievers of Christ and His Gospel.

Oh yes, we can cross these divides of political isles and hatred of today and love others by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Love of Christ cares for the Democrat, the Republican and the Independents. Let’s be the “Salt” and “Light of the world” that we have been ordained to be. Amen.

Pray and bless your opposing party today; and introduce them to Christ and His Gospel. They are just as human as you are. We are no better than anyone apart from the fact that Christ has chosen us and have revealed Himself to us. Yes, you can and should pray for President Trump, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schummer, Buhari and etc. in leadership and authority. They all need Jesus Christ's mercy and saving grace just like us.

I can understand your struggle to pray for any you don't agree with politically; but we are commanded to pray for all people and love all because we have been loved by Jesus.

Let's continue as we read and study John 15 (please read the entire chapter). Here are some excerpts this chapter:
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He

takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing….

12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.

You may be asking, am I chosen? How do I know? Well, if you call on the name of the Lord, you shall be saved. God will never refuse any who come to Him through Jesus. Repent (turn around), call on Jesus today to forgive and save you. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Legacy, Your Legacy?

The Day of The Lord - Judgment & Righteousness

Be One Of The Shepherds - Merry Christmas!