I Am A Beloved Child of God; Are You?

Dear Saints:

I am a beloved child of God; Are you? If you don't know whose you are, you will not know who you are.

I still remember the pain, shame, ridicule, look-down, the doubts, the anxiety, and the waiting through 15 years of infertility after marriage. It was even worse for UD my wife than for me but we both lived through it. You ask yourselves all kinds of questions such as, what did we do to deserve this? Why can’t we have a child we so desperately wanted?

Eventually, God at His own time gave us a precious son, Jonathan and then a lovely daughter Grace. If you are going through infertility and/or any waiting in life at this time, please be encouraged. May God’s grace abound for you in the process. Amen.

The joy of seeing Jonathan coming out of the womb and carrying him cannot be described. I was too overwhelmed and saying, this is really my child? The love expressed cannot be measured and still cannot be measured for our two children. Why? When you have paid the highest price for the very thing you want, you cherish it forever.

God has paid the highest price for us and allowed His own Son to be killed in order that He may have many more sons and daughters like you and me; if we have put our faith and have trusted Jesus as our Lord and Savior. As we continue our study of 1 John 3, Apostle John is giving us a window into the heart of God to show us how much He loves us and for us to know without doubt that we are really His children. False teachers and the world system do not want us to have this absolute assurance that we are God’s beloved children. Please listen to John:

"Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." John 3:1-3.

You are a beloved child of God almighty. Did you hear that? Let it sink in. God has always wanted you to be His child even before you were conceived. I need to be reminded of this today more than ever before. John and Paul wants us to get this into our heart, soul and mind. Also, hear Paul:

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:1-18.


Do not wait for the world or it’s systems to validate who you are because they cannot – “the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.” You and I are loved, cherished children of God. Never doubt it. We are longing to be with our Daddy Father God and His Son/our brother Jesus Christ. We are already and presently with God, the Holy Spirit living in us. It gets even more exciting, “we shall be like Him [Jesus], for we shall see Him as He is.” Jesus is coming very soon! Get ready!

With much love comes much responsibility, therefore we cannot live irresponsible lives like bastards which we are not. “And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.” The hope is the hope of seeing God and being with Jesus forever. This world is not our home. We have been called to be pure as dearly loved children through reading and obeying His Word. We need purity of heart, purity of speech and purity in our thinking and what we watch and see. It is an on-going process. Lord, I confess today, all my impurity of the mind and actions and please renew me by your Spirit and Your Word. Amen

I am a beloved child of God; Are you? Then let’s live it to His Highest glory and praise. Let’s seek out and introduce others to Jesus who can love them the way we have been loved and let’s continue to purify ourselves by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Please, also cherish and love your children, grandchildren and all children today.

Are you a child of God? If not, this is your opportunity. Please pray with me. Lord Jesus, I confess my sins, I repent of my sins and please forgive me. Lord, please grant me your Holy Spirit to live a new life in you as I have trusted you for dying for all my sins. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Legacy, Your Legacy?

The Day of The Lord - Judgment & Righteousness

Be One Of The Shepherds - Merry Christmas!